Male figure with Cervical and Lumbar Spine, Knee and Bilateral Ankle Injuries - Medical Illustration, Human Anatomy Drawing
This stock medical exhibit features a central figure orientation surrounded by detailed views of multiple traumatic injuries. The following injures are identified:
1. Neck and upper back injuries with disc bulges at C2-3, C3-4, C4-5, C5-6, C6-7, T3-4 and T4-5.
2. Low back injuries with disc herniation at L5-S1.
3. Right knee injuries with partial tear of PCL and posterior horn of medial meniscus.
4. Right ankle injury with partial tear of the anterior tibio-fibular ligament with fluid.
5. Left ankle injury with partial tear of the anterior tibio-fibular ligament with fluid.